Time's out.but no one wins!

Time's out.but no one wins!

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

g

Moves
09 Jul 09

Hi every body
i've got a question!
i play blitz a lot in a day,but some times my opponent doesn't move in the limited time.so His/her time would finish.but after Finishing it's time i wont win the game!
this happened to me several times
maybe you should take a look at this picture

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs541&d=09284&f=rhp245.jpg

and when i press the "Exit" buttom it says in case of exiting this game your rating will take effect.
i really donno why ,any one can help me?

Moves
09 Jul 09

the blitz games are unrated.....why care?

Moves
09 Jul 09

You've probably been disconnected. Happened to me a lot when I played blitz.

g

Moves
11 Jul 09

Originally posted by trev33
the blitz games are unrated.....why care?
yeah.its unrated,but this happends to me alot.so,im looking 4 a way to solve it!

g

Moves
11 Jul 09

Originally posted by MilkyJoe
You've probably been disconnected. Happened to me a lot when I played blitz.
well ,as you can see i'm not disconnected.you can see the icon that shows internet connection in the start menu bar.

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
11 Jul 09

Originally posted by gelareh
well ,as you can see i'm not disconnected.you can see the icon that shows internet connection in the start menu bar.
The blitz mini-site is written in flash. The application uses port 1935 to connect you to the server.
If either your connection, or your opponents connection to the server gets disrupted for whatever reason then the game is 'broken'. It will appear as though your opponent has stopped moving - they'll be thinking exactly the same thing.

g

Moves
11 Jul 09

Originally posted by orangutan
The blitz mini-site is written in flash. The application uses port 1935 to connect you to the server.
If either your connection, or your opponents connection to the server gets disrupted for whatever reason then the game is 'broken'. It will appear as though your opponent has stopped moving - they'll be thinking exactly the same thing.
Hmm...thanx ^_^