time out question

time out question

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d
His Mateship

Glowing in the dark

Moves
20 Jul 05

What happens if one does not time an opponent out? Is there an option to later time out or reset the clock? Or if a player is not timed out in the first instance, can they go on untimed?

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
20 Jul 05

Originally posted by drdon
What happens if one does not time an opponent out? Is there an option to later time out or reset the clock? Or if a player is not timed out in the first instance, can they go on untimed?
Not much really.

The timeout option stays there until you choose to click on it. The game carries on as normal until one of you wins, or you time your opponent out.

d
His Mateship

Glowing in the dark

Moves
21 Jul 05

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
Not much really.

The timeout option stays there until you choose to click on it. The game carries on as normal until one of you wins, or you time your opponent out.
The time out option (the skull) disappeared from a game I am playing.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
21 Jul 05
1 edit

Originally posted by drdon
The time out option (the skull) disappeared from a game I am playing.
Say an opponent is out of timeout and timebank, the skull will be there. You neglect to time them out. They move. You move. You can't time them out until their timeout runs out again (their timebank stays at zero though). So if it is a 3 day timeout game you could time them out if they took more than 3 days for any one move later in the game.

EDIT: Stop. Hammertime.

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
21 Jul 05

OK, time-out everybody.