THE FOLLOWING ROUNDS

THE FOLLOWING ROUNDS

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TEA PARTY MEMBER

St Maarten, Neth Ant

Moves
29 Jun 03

RUSS,
Would it be possible to have the chart that shows which game winners are going to meet in the next round?
This allow the following round start as soon as both games are completed! And it would spedd up the tournaments because it is highly unlikely that the same player would be involved in the longest games for each round!
Another advantage would be that the player could perhaps prepare a little bit for the next round because the next opponent was known by studying the opponents prior games.

Harri / Luck

S

Moves
04 Jul 03

Originally posted by Luck
RUSS,
Would it be possible to have the chart that shows which game winners are going to meet in the next round?
This allow the following round start as soon as both games are completed! And it would spedd up the tournaments because it is highly unlikely that the same player would be involved in the longest games for each round!
Another advantage would be th ...[text shortened]... round because the next opponent was known by studying the opponents prior games.

Harri / Luck
Is anybody interested in my dad's (Luck) suggestion?

Would that not be nice if the second round started immediately when the players who were scheduled to play each other in the next round could start the game as soon as those players had won their first round games.

Rolf

PS: This would speed up the tournaments.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
04 Jul 03

I could do this, but it would require quite a lot of work. Although I should be able to do random pairings quite soon, this job would be a 'biggie'. Give me a little time, and I will get round to it.

-Russ