So just how the h ...

So just how the h ...

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
05 Jun 06

How does one create bold or italic font in the forum posts.😳

r
petting the cat

On Clique Beach

Moves
05 Jun 06
1 edit

If I figure it out I'll let you know.

edit: using ordinary html code doesn't do it.

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
05 Jun 06

Thank you. It will be greatly appreciated.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
05 Jun 06

I have no clue. Perhaps you should look elsewhere.

c

Moves
05 Jun 06
3 edits

nope who knows

Wow, I just guessed at that. Not too complicated.

Edit: Since I'm not quite as heartless as Xanthos, why don't you click reply and quote on his message?

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
05 Jun 06
2 edits

Originally posted by Frank Burns
How does one create bold or italic font in the forum posts.😳
Hey Frank, this is it:

Open and close bold: [b.]text[/b.]

Open and close italic: [i.]text[/i.]

Open and close bold italic: [b.][i.]text[/b.][/i.]

Hope that sorts it

skeeter

PS: pay no mind to Xanth - he's everyone's arsehole.

oops PS - leave out the fullstops - I had to insert them to enable you to see the command string.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
05 Jun 06

Originally posted by skeeter

Shouldn't that be [b.][i.]Text[/i.][/b.]?

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
05 Jun 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Aiko
Shouldn't that be [b.][i.]Text[/i.][/b.]?
Iwill do a [/i]test[/i] and find out.

Yes you are correct.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
05 Jun 06
2 edits

Originally posted by cashthetrash
[b]Iwill do a [/i]test[/i] and find out.[/b]
🙂😀😏

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
05 Jun 06

Originally posted by skeeter
Hey Frank, this is it:

Open and close bold: [b.]text[/b.]

Open and close italic: [i.]text[/i.]

Hope that sorts it

skeeter

PS: pay no mind to Xanth - he's everyone's arsehole.

oops PS - leave out the fullstops - I had to insert them to enable you to see the command string.
Thanks Skeeter, I knew someone like you would come through with some reasonable advise. I've seen Xholes act before and find it as tiring as others who I will not denigrate the site by posting their name(s). He lives in a cut and paste world.

And it took PMSmaster three edits to get his drivel posted.

Thanks again!
FB

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
05 Jun 06
1 edit

Thanks Skeeter, I knew someone like you would come through with some reasonable advise. I've seen Xholes act before and find it as tiring as others who I will not denigrate the site by posting their name(s). He lives in a cut and paste world.

Thanks again!
FB
Frank, I like your sense of humor. You crack me up. But Zandermania left you a clue. It went over my head, but Cms solved it. And he left you another clue. Skooter tried to mess you up. Aiko solved her cunning misdirection ploy. And I (the only almost creditable one here) confirmed it. Sorry it took us so many edits but detective work is a science, and great science it takes time and experimentation. If you chose to be led astray by a painted up witchy city woman. Go ahead. Muuuuhahaha. You apparently never understood the word teamwork. 😉

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
05 Jun 06
1 edit

Frank, I like your sense of humor. You crack me up. But Zandermania left you a clue. It went over my head, but Cms solved it. And he left you another clue. Skooter tried to mess you up. Aiko solved her cunning misdirection ploy. And I (the only almost creditable one here) confirmed it. Sorry it took us so many edits but detective work is a science, and ...[text shortened]... witchy city woman. Go ahead. Muuuuhahaha. You apparently never understood the word teamwork. 😉
You are right, my apologies to all. A little patience on my part would go much further wouldn't it?

But I don't see how Skeeter tried to mess me up. She was the first to give a forthcoming answer. My thanks to her most certainly.

😳

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
05 Jun 06

You are right, my apologies to all. A little patience on my part would go much further wouldn't it?

But I don't see how Skeeter tried to mess me up. She was the first to give a forthcoming answer. My thanks to her most certainly.

😳
But never the less she gave a partially wrong answer. Just to throw you, I am sure..(I'm kidding of course, I do that for effect) You should know better than to trust a serpent. Hisssss. She is very sly that one. ;-)

c

Moves
06 Jun 06

Thanks again!
FB
I could have edited it less, but decided to help you. I will never help you again so that I can avoid having an overabundance of edits.

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
06 Jun 06

But never the less she gave a partially wrong answer. Just to throw you, I am sure..(I'm kidding of course, I do that for effect) You should know better than to trust a serpent. Hisssss. She is very sly that one. ;-)
Actually cash, it matters not what you close first. Either way works, as well you know.

skeeter with italics opened and closed first
skeeter with italics opened first and closed last.