RUSS-MEMBERSHIPS

RUSS-MEMBERSHIPS

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TEA PARTY MEMBER

St Maarten, Neth Ant

Moves
31 May 04

RUSS,

I would like to pay for the one year membership for for Roseo and Octavio, how do I do that?

Harri / Luck

t
Unnatural Leader

Sweeny, Texas

Moves
31 May 04
1 edit

Originally posted by Luck
RUSS,

I would like to pay for the one year membership for for Roseo and Octavio, how do I do that?

Harri / Luck
You must be a really nice guy Luck. Do you want to play a game.

P.S.
If they give you their e-mail address and password to the site, you can get on their account and pay for the membership that way. Just a thought. Not sure if it will work though

The winemaker

Austria

Moves
31 May 04

Originally posted by Luck
RUSS,

Harri / Luck
You can use your own account for that. Go through the subscription process at the end you can fill in either your own rhp nickname or those of anybody else.

Gotti

t

Moves
31 May 04

Originally posted by gotti2000
You can use your own account for that. Go through the subscription process at the end you can fill in either your own rhp nickname or those of anybody else.

Gotti
Sorry that does not work. At the end of the process you will have just paid for another subscrition but not for the intended person. It needs either Russ or Chrismo to intervene in order for the subscription to go through to the correct person when sponsoring another player.

-trekkie

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
31 May 04

Originally posted by trekkie
Sorry that does not work. At the end of the process you will have just paid for another subscrition but not for the intended person. It needs either Russ or Chrismo to intervene in order for the subscription to go through to the correct person when sponsoring another player.

-trekkie
Gotti is right on this one.

The final stage of the subscription process asks for a recipient. This could be yourself, or any other play you might like to gift the subscription too.

-Russ

t

Moves
31 May 04

Originally posted by Russ
Gotti is right on this one.

The final stage of the subscription process asks for a recipient. This could be yourself, or any other play you might like to gift the subscription too.

-Russ
thanks, I stand corrected. This could make things easier in future.

t
Unnatural Leader

Sweeny, Texas

Moves
01 Jun 04

Originally posted by gotti2000

Gotti
Oh, ok then. Yeah, I wasn't sure about that so I just thought up the getting on their account although it is a matter of trust then. 😀

-regards-
timtim