RHP polling place?

RHP polling place?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pimp!

Gangster Land

Moves
31 Aug 04

I was wondering how feasible it would be to include a place where people can make and vote in polls. Perhaps another forum with a different twist...for instance, instead of a thread title you would simply come up with a question you would like people to vote on. Come up with 3-4 options for the voters to choose from etc etc etc...Have the site keep track of the results and display them as the voting progresses. I have no idea how much work this would be, but if it is possible it might be kinda fun.

TheSkipper

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
31 Aug 04

good idea!!
th

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
01 Sep 04

And while they're at it, a fantasy chess engine would be great. Everybody gets a budget to spend. Players cost is dependant on their rating. Only 3 players from each country. Game runs for 1 year. Winner gets £200,000.

I don't think so...

;D

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
01 Sep 04

I have intended to get voting in from day 1 - but never quite got around to it.

It is really very simple too!(In fact, this site launched with some basic voting built in!)

-Russ

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
01 Sep 04

Originally posted by donallyne
And while they're at it, a fantasy chess engine would be great. Everybody gets a budget to spend. Players cost is dependant on their rating. Only 3 players from each country. Game runs for 1 year. Winner gets £200,000.

I don't think so...

;D
This has been spoken about before, but it is just too much work unless I miraculously find a spare couple of weeks to waste.

-Russ

t
a unique loser

LIAAA

Moves
01 Sep 04

Originally posted by Russ
This has been spoken about before, but it is just too much work unless I miraculously find a spare couple of weeks to waste.

-Russ
That should be possible. At least you don't have much to do with the forums lately.