refresh board

refresh board

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EP6
Soul Taker

Tionesta

Moves
02 Jul 07

Would someone please explain what (refresh board ) means and how it works. Also if you are playing a game with someone on line, how do you know when that person moves without going back to "My Games". As you may have guessed, I am new to RHP

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
02 Jul 07

Originally posted by Evil Pawn 666
Would someone please explain what (refresh board ) means and how it works. Also if you are playing a game with someone on line, how do you know when that person moves without going back to "My Games". As you may have guessed, I am new to RHP
Refresh board only puts you back to normal if you've moved any pieces, or if your opponant happened to move.

Consider getting FireFox browser, one of the scripts shows you how many games you have waiting in the bottom right corner of your browser regardless of what page you are viewing online.

Read a little about FireFox here:

Thread 71762

View my FireFox starter kit. Under the oroborus RHP scripts, you're going to want the one near the bottom called:

Move Waiting Informer
by Wayne1324
Lists how many games are waiting.

You're going to want a lot of them, don't use the one that hides your pieces though.

Install the starter kit in order, and I think you'll like it.

There are other RHP notifiers, you can probably find something using Google to search for "RHP Move Notifier" if you're not interested in moving up to FireFox.

P-

M

Moves
04 Jul 07

As you may have guessed, I am new to RHP
more than 6 months, more than 5000 moves ...

something smells fishy here .......... 😲

F

Moves
04 Jul 07
1 edit

I use the "Refresh Board" instead of the IE Reload. When I'm waiting for a quick respons from my opponent, I use the Refresh now and then to know when he have made his move.