Red Hot Alert

Red Hot Alert

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
15 May 03

How about a desk top icon that flashes Red when you have a new move, as well as updating you on when a new tournement starts. Right there where you can keep it on the desktop rather than refreshing the pages waiting and watching.

U

Steelers Country

Moves
15 May 03

Originally posted by Phlabibit
How about a desk top icon that flashes Red when you have a new move, as well as updating you on when a new tournement starts. Right there where you can keep it on the desktop rather than refreshing the pages waiting and watching.
I never have seen a moveing or flashing icon before, and dont know if you can make one.

about the tounaments, I think if a auto mesage was sent out to all the players (stars and non-stars) and it would tempt non-stars to join and us to sign up to the tounament😀

g
(dandan)

State College, PA

Moves
15 May 03

Yes, this can most certainly be done on Windows with a standalone application. Writing and testing executables for different OS's is much more difficult and time consuming than writing HTML / Javascript which runs in different browsers, though.