Quick Game

Quick Game

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e

Moves
13 Dec 08

Hi all
As a newbie to this site I was looking for game where it is played in set time, i would like to play game where i can set options for 15/20min to finish is this possibile on this site.
I have looked but cannot see how I can do this.
Any help?

Moves
13 Dec 08

Originally posted by eagle79
Hi all
As a newbie to this site I was looking for game where it is played in set time, i would like to play game where i can set options for 15/20min to finish is this possibile on this site.
I have looked but cannot see how I can do this.
Any help?
top right hand corner....'play blitz'

e

Moves
13 Dec 08

thanks Trev33
Where is BLITZ is it on the actual game board? or elswhere.
Sorry to be a thicko but Im findind it a bit daunting finding my way around the site.

e

Moves
13 Dec 08

OK Trev
I just spotted BLITZ,
once again thanks

N

The sky

Moves
13 Dec 08

Side note: If you don't want to play slow games at all, this site isn't the best place for you. Blitz is only an additional feature here. You'll find better options and more players for fast games on sites that are created for that purpose.

Moves
13 Dec 08

Originally posted by Nordlys
Side note: If you don't want to play slow games at all, this site isn't the best place for you. Blitz is only an additional feature here. You'll find better options and more players for fast games on sites that are created for that purpose.
this is true. there's not even a blitz rating which is ridiculous on a CC site 😵