Private Tournament isn't working

Private Tournament isn't working

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Moves
22 Feb 08

I set up this tournament Tournament 3395, but it is not starting, and the page is strange. Can it be fixed?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
23 Feb 08

This tournament will need to be cleaned down and restarted. Check back in 24 hours.

-Russ

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
23 Feb 08
1 edit

Now restarted.

-Russ

edit : There may be a few more problems like this left over from before the outage.

a

Moves
23 Feb 08

Thank you.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
23 Feb 08

I set up a Private tournament. Tournament 3396

It looks like I might have had a couple of guys change their mind and decide not to participate. I thought maybe I could send out a couple of invitations to some other people. How do I do that? There doesn't seem to be a link available for me to send it to them. Is it just that I am not seeing it and don't know where to look?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
23 Feb 08

You can send them the entry code yourself in a PM.

-Russ

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
23 Feb 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Russ
You can send them the entry code yourself in a PM.

-Russ
Thanks, I hope they will be able to apply the password code. I guess they can. It's all new to me. As you can see the link I provided in my first post to the tournament won't even load because it says the game hasn't started. At least it won't when I click on it. I am not sure how they will even be able to find the tournament.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
23 Feb 08

Good point, I should make that redirect to the entry page.

-Russ

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
24 Feb 08

Originally posted by Russ
Good point, I should make that redirect to the entry page.

-Russ
In the mean time is there anyway that my clan mates and I can access the entry page ourselves or is there a way I can possibly send them a link to that? No one seems to be able to make it happen just by sending them the PW.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
24 Feb 08

Never mind Russ, I have this all sorted now. Thanks. 🙂