Pieces won´t move anymore and more,,,

Pieces won´t move anymore and more,,,

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
29 Jun 13

Hello,

My pieces have stopped moving and many things on my homepage can´t be selected. Help!

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
29 Jun 13

Originally posted by Todikovic
Hello,

My pieces have stopped moving and many things on my homepage can´t be selected. Help!
Are you using a mobile, which platform if so...which browser ?

You might get a quicker result looking through the 'help forum' as you'll find a number of 'similar' events may have occurred here relatively recently...
Also, a google search may help, for instance; 'redhotpawn, my android fone won;t let me move'...the results are usually very useful, and immediate...

T

Moves
29 Jun 13

Win XP Firefox Mozilla

Australia

Moves
30 Jun 13

My normal way of dealing with this would be:
1. Close Firefox, wait a bit, reopen.
2. Reboot the PC.
3. Change the board size and the piece set in Board settings. If it subsequently works, try changing it back to the settings you like.
4. Open Internet Explorer (the big E thing that you don't normally use) to see if it works there. If it does, the problem is within Firefox, probably an add-on that you have running on your machine. So now you decide whether to hunt it down or just play on IE.

If none of this works, please post again.

T

Moves
01 Jul 13

Cool! That did it! I found some questionable extentions and add ons in Mozilla. I took care of them! Now it works like a charm.
Thanks

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
01 Jul 13

Originally posted by Todikovic
Cool! That did it! I found some questionable extentions and add ons in Mozilla. I took care of them! Now it works like a charm.
Thanks
Thanks for the feedback !