pieces missing

pieces missing

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
25 Nov 06

All the pieces on all my games are gone. When I go to my games all I see is a blank board. Site problem?

r

Moves
25 Nov 06

Originally posted by zsleep
All the pieces on all my games are gone. When I go to my games all I see is a blank board. Site problem?
have you checked yourself on the removed list??

N

The sky

Moves
26 Nov 06

Originally posted by zsleep
The usual question first - have you tried clearing your cache?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
26 Nov 06

Originally posted by Nordlys
The usual question first - have you tried clearing your cache?
Isn't there some button Russ could add that would fix this problem rather than users needing to clear their catch? Why does this happen?

P-

Moves
26 Nov 06

clearing cache worked. Thank you!

N

The sky

Moves
26 Nov 06

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Isn't there some button Russ could add that would fix this problem rather than users needing to clear their catch? Why does this happen?

P-
I don't know why it happens or if it could be fixed, but maybe we could have a button which enables us to post "Have you tried clearing your cache?" with one click. Or maybe a roboposter which posts this in answer to any question asked in the Help Forum.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
26 Nov 06

I don't know why it happens or if it could be fixed, but maybe we could have a button which enables us to post "Have you tried clearing your cache?" with one click. Or maybe a roboposter which posts this in answer to any question asked in the Help Forum.
Best bet would be a big button under the board. "I Don't See My Pieces". This would direct you right TO the Faq.... telling you to clear your catch.

Perhaps this button could do something else? Clear RHP alone from the catch? I've never had this problem, but seems it comes up near once a week or so.

P-

N

The sky

Moves
26 Nov 06

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Best bet would be a big button under the board. "I Don't See My Pieces". This would direct you right TO the Faq.... telling you to clear your catch.

Perhaps this button could do something else? Clear RHP alone from the catch? I've never had this problem, but seems it comes up near once a week or so.

P-
Hm, I first thought it was a joke, but now I am not sure anymore, so... it's "cache" (pronounced like "cash" ), not "catch".

w
Jo

Moving on...

Moves
26 Nov 06

Hm, I first thought it was a joke, but now I am not sure anymore, so... it's "cache" (pronounced like "cash" ), not "catch".
I thought 'cash'?

N

The sky

Moves
26 Nov 06

Originally posted by wucky3
I thought 'cash'?
http://www.webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?sourceid=Mozilla-search&va=cache

M

Moves
26 Nov 06

I've taken the catch off my door whoops

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
26 Nov 06

So your cash catches info? Stupied!

P-