piece movement bug

piece movement bug

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Moves
20 May 09

today when i try to move my piece the computer won't allow. For instance it only allows the knight to move diagonally, the bishop up and down,the king 6 spaces etc. when i submitone of these moves it disallows because its an incorrect move but wil not allow me to move the pieces in their correct manner. please help!

Australia

Moves
20 May 09

Originally posted by bigtom1
today when i try to move my piece the computer won't allow. For instance it only allows the knight to move diagonally, the bishop up and down,the king 6 spaces etc. when i submitone of these moves it disallows because its an incorrect move but wil not allow me to move the pieces in their correct manner. please help!
If you're playing on the normal board, you click on the piece you want to move, then you click on the destination square. What does it actually do when you do this?

b

Moves
20 May 09

it won't go there. It will go to a square that it is not supposed to but when I click to enter the move the square turns pink and (rightfully) disallows. I have been playing RHP for about 5 years and have never had a problem. There are a couple pawns that will go to the correct space( the right direction and distance) but I don't want to be forced to move a pawn if I don't want to. Any ideas??

DS

Moves
20 May 09

Originally posted by bigtom1
it won't go there. It will go to a square that it is not supposed to but when I click to enter the move the square turns pink and (rightfully) disallows. I have been playing RHP for about 5 years and have never had a problem. There are a couple pawns that will go to the correct space( the right direction and distance) but I don't want to be forced to move a pawn if I don't want to. Any ideas??
Send feedback - with the game ID number.

http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/core/feedback.php