Pawn promotion

Pawn promotion

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
Wormtongue

Edoras

Moves
10 Dec 03

Russ
Not sure if this has come up before. When I promote a pawn, I don't get an immediate option to choose a piece. Upon clicking move I get moved onto my next game, which then means having to go back to my games to reselect the game so that I can choose a piece. It would be better if I could select the piece before moving to the next game. I realise that I could uncheck the move to next game waiting box, but on the rare occasions that I do get to promote a pawn, I'm so overwhelmed that I invariably forget.
k303

N
Cannabist

's-Gravenhage

Moves
10 Dec 03

😀 ... it happened to me once ... I tought I did something wrong and cursed hell and heaven ... it turned out alright fortunately ...

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
10 Dec 03

This is a long standing bug. Quite minor in the scale of things - but still annoying. I will squish it one day.

-Russ

k
Wormtongue

Edoras

Moves
10 Dec 03

Thanks Russ

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
15 Dec 03

...and there is another minor bug:
when I come (5 moves in other game) later to the promotion I can make the promotion but I will not be referred to the next waiting game, although I have 7 games waiting.
not improtant, but I wanted to mentin it!
th