Paid Accounts & Free Accounts............

Paid Accounts & Free Accounts............

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
25 Apr 07

Hi,
If I have a paid subscription can I also have a free account?
Thanks, Bob
HiChief

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
25 Apr 07

Originally posted by HiChief
Hi,
Thanks, Bob
HiChief
Sorry, no, this is not possible.

A single person may only have one account, paid or unpaid.

-Russ

RHP Member No.16

Moves
25 Apr 07

Originally posted by HiChief
Hi,
Thanks, Bob
HiChief
Just out of curiosity, if you have a paid account with unlimited games and all the other benefits, why would you want an additional non-subscriber account ?

G

Moves
25 Apr 07

Originally posted by mwmiller
Just out of curiosity, if you have a paid account with unlimited games and all the other benefits, why would you want an additional non-subscriber account ?
So he can play himself to boost his rating. Da!

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
25 Apr 07

Originally posted by GinoJ
So he can play himself to boost his rating. Da!
Or get banned? 😛

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
26 Apr 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Dutch Defense
Or get banned? 😛
I could use a second name to agree with myself in the forums. I would make a third for when I'm drunk and need to flame people. I would also need to make one where I pretend to be a girl and look for sexy chat.

Now I'm thinking I also need one to pretend I know everything, and claim I'm a lawyer by day and doctor by night... and study physics and chemistry in my spare time

There are tons of great reasons to have more than one name.

P-

[/sarcasm]

S

Moves
26 Apr 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I could use a second name to agree with myself in the forums. I would make a third for when I'm drunk and need to flame people. I would also need to make one where I pretend to be a girl and look for sexy chat.

Now I'm thinking I also need one to pretend I know everything, and claim I'm a lawyer by day and doctor by night... and study physics and c ...[text shortened]... spare time

There are tons of great reasons to have more than one name.

P-

[/sarcasm]
Cunning.
Some people are so devious!

stitching you up

Moves
26 Apr 07

Originally posted by mwmiller
in the early days of RHP, before such behavior was abused and banned, I had a second account called Quick. I openly advertised the fact that it was my second account, which I used to play fast & fun games, while reserving this account (my original) for longer, thought out games. The account's still there but I've long forgotten the password, and it hasn't been used since 2003.

Point being - there are innocent reasons to want a 2nd account. Just not many 😉

RHP Member No.16

Moves
26 Apr 07

Originally posted by belgianfreak
in the early days of RHP, before such behavior was abused and banned, I had a second account called Quick. I openly advertised the fact that it was my second account, which I used to play fast & fun games, while reserving this account (my original) for longer, thought out games. The account's still there but I've long forgotten the password, and it hasn ...[text shortened]... nce 2003.

Good point.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
27 Apr 07

in the early days of RHP, before such behavior was abused and banned, I had a second account called Quick. I openly advertised the fact that it was my second account, which I used to play fast & fun games, while reserving this account (my original) for longer, thought out games. The account's still there but I've long forgotten the password, and it hasn ...[text shortened]... nce 2003.

I never had a problem with the users who had more than one user name and stated so. What I didn't like were the people who said they had more than one, but wouldn't say why and wouldn't say who they were. I enjoyed them leaving the site when the new rule finally came.

I sent feedback saying I wouldn't stand for it since there were many users making new names just to 'roll play' like Zach and his several dysfunctional characters he would make trying to get advice on made up problems. They would rope a 'new friend' and that friend would give advice, share stories, even feel a bit bad for a user going through a problem and it turned out to be someone just making stuff up to have some fun. All while an honest person is sharing their situations and trying to help.

I went BS, quite frankly.

P-

G

Brisbane

Moves
01 May 07

How soon after you pay your subscription are you able to play more than 6 games. i paid up today, but so far nothing's happened.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
01 May 07

For all subscription matters, just send feedback. Your situation is now resolved.

-Russ

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
03 May 07

I was going to make a second account right when I joined, but didn't. Phew! 😵

C

Moves
06 May 07

Originally posted by Russ
Sorry, no, this is not possible.

A single person may only have one account, paid or unpaid.

-Russ
Some people do seem to get away with it though ... User 53356 is a bit suspect 😲

E

Swansea

Moves
06 May 07
1 edit

Originally posted by CauselessOne
Some people do seem to get away with it though ... User User 53356 is a bit suspect 😲
Hmmmmm...