Next Season

Next Season

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
07 Dec 08

Hello,

I wanna participate in next years league season.....but it is showing error that i need 6 members in my clan to participate for next season.....while i saw one of team with 5 members only......can anyone tell me why is it so......??

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
07 Dec 08

Originally posted by swaminath
Hello,

I wanna participate in next years league season.....but it is showing error that i need 6 members in my clan to participate for next season.....while i saw one of team with 5 members only......can anyone tell me why is it so......??
I can only guess that they had 6 members when entering the league and have since lost a member to bring them to 5

N

The sky

Moves
07 Dec 08

Hello,

Was that a team with only five members (I have never seen that and don't think it's possible), or a clan with only five members that had a team in a league? The latter would be possible if the clan had six members at the time they entered the team. If someone leaves the clan during the league, xe will still be a member of the team.

s

Moves
08 Dec 08

Hey Hi All,

I got 6 Members in my clan but still not able to enter my team for next Season.......can neone tell m wats the problem ??????

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
08 Dec 08

Hey Hi All,

I got 6 Members in my clan but still not able to enter my team for next Season.......can neone tell m wats the problem ??????
My first thought it was because you are all Man U fans but then I saw the reason 🙁
Go to your clan home page - note that you have a body with a wing next to your name but the rest don't
This means that you are the only one to have bothered going to your settings, then clan settings and selecting your clan as your league clan.
Can't say I blame them though 😉

Pale Yellow Star!

Minneapolis

Moves
08 Dec 08

Originally posted by Mctayto
My first thought it was because you are all Man U fans but then I saw the reason 🙁
Go to your clan home page - note that you have a body with a wing next to your name but the rest don't
This means that you are the only one to have bothered going to your settings, then clan settings and selecting your clan as your league clan.
Can't say I blame them though 😉
I believe that is a shield.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
08 Dec 08

Originally posted by patrickrutgers
I believe that is a shield.
You also believe in Santa Claus

Pale Yellow Star!

Minneapolis

Moves