New Forum: Religion

New Forum: Religion

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p
Happy Hour Hero.

Albuquerque, NM

Moves
27 Jul 04
1 edit

Yes, I am one of those people. I love the General forum, but lately, it seems like every thread turns into a religious debate. The Christians just won't leave us alone. Can we please have a thread just for discussion of religion?

F

Moves
27 Jul 04

Originally posted by player42
Yes, I am one of those people. I love the General forum, but lately, it seems like every thread turns into a religious debate. The Christians just won't leave us alone. Can we please have a thread just for discuassion of religion?
Religious debate is fine in the debates forum. Evangelism should be in it's own forum.

Feivel

S
Shut Gorohoviy!

Moves
27 Jul 04

Originally posted by player42
Yes, I am one of those people. I love the General forum, but lately, it seems like every thread turns into a religious debate. The Christians just won't leave us alone. Can we please have a thread just for discuassion of religion?
Christians?What christians?The people creating those threads are no christians.The aim is to pick a fight.Citing the bible doesn't make anyone a christian.