New Feature suggestion:  If-Then Moves

New Feature suggestion: If-Then Moves

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DMM

USA

Moves
26 Apr 07

Shouldn't this thread be on the site ideas forum???😕

DS

Moves
26 Apr 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Dance Master MC
Well - it has been suggested there often and replied to by the admins. It is apparently "coming soon".

Thread 67408

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
26 Apr 07

Originally posted by Dance Master MC
Help and Site Ideas were the same forum when this thread was originally made.

D

F

Moves
26 Apr 07

Russ has said that this new if-then function is about to be launched in the near future. Therefore discussing about details is obsolete. We'll see what we'll get.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
26 Apr 07

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Russ has said that this new if-then function is about to be launched in the near future. Therefore discussing about details is obsolete. We'll see what we'll get.
Read his post on the first page of this thread. Then read the date.

D

z

Moves
26 Apr 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak

D
aaaarg, foiled again. I only look out for that when I see Wulebgr as the most recent poster 😕

F

Moves
26 Apr 07

D
I know when the thread was created. I also know that suddently this thread became up-do-date again.

If you read my post again, you'll understand that it doesn't matter the details we discuss now when Russ anyway is about to launch the new if-then function.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
26 Apr 07

Originally posted by FabianFnas
If you read my post again, you'll understand that it doesn't matter the details we discuss now when Russ anyway is about to launch the new if-then function.
You might want to re-read Russ' post in this thread. He promised if-then moves within a few months, 2 and a half years ago!

Details should always be discussed until we see Russ' implementation. His "coming soon" could be 3 years.

D

S

Dublin

Moves
27 Apr 07

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Definitely not before the spring!
He didn't say which spring!

F

Moves
27 Apr 07

You might want to re-read Russ' post in this thread. He promised if-then moves within a few months, 2 and a half years ago!

Details should always be discussed until we see Russ' implementation. His "coming soon" could be 3 years.

D
I would like to quote Russ from Thread 67408:
(quote)
19 Apr '07 17:55 :: 0 recommendations
This is coming. In the near future too.
-Russ
(unquote)

This Russ didn't say 3 years ago. It's coming. Perhaps already about to be implemented. Discussions of details is not valuable anymore. Let's see what Russ et al come up with.

Am I the only one who trust Russ?