Mysterious time-out

Mysterious time-out

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e

Moves
05 Sep 07

Has this happened to anyone else? I came to my games list after about a week and was surprised to see a 'game won' against a game I thought I would lose ... I checked and saw that I had won through timing out my opponent, but I did not do this! I couldn't have, there were no skulls on my games list. I message the other player and got a (naturally) aggrieved response - what happened? I know I didn't time him out, but there it was. Hope someone can help.

Sais

Berks.

Moves
05 Sep 07

I presume you're talking about the game against tygertyger?

Clan league game and tournaments both have automatic timeouts which kick in two days after a skull first appears. One of these must have occured here.

And were you out of vacation allowance as that could have been used to avoid the ones you suffered?

e

Moves
07 Sep 07

Hi Peakite, thanks for your response. It was a game against Banga and that must have been what happened, although it didn't happen with other games as I had a mass of red clocks and they did not automatically time out. Thankfully Banga seems to believe me that I did not do this, which is a relief!