1. Subscriberflyingcod
    Berg Katze
    The Edge of Sanity
    Moves
    02 Mar '24 15:26
    Is there a way of finding my top 10 opponents in number of games?

thanks

fc
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    02 Mar '24 20:39
    @flyingcod
    Are you on a computer?
    If you are, on the top of the page, click the little 'house' icon.
    This will take you to your home page.
    (Or just go to the bottom of the page on the left side and click 'my home'.)

When you get to the home page, find and click "my performance". (near the top)
    This will take you to a full list of all of your opponents.
    Currently the list can only be sorted by Name, Recent Move, or Rating.

You can submit a feedback to request that the 'my performance opponent list' have another sort option added, to sort by number of games per opponent.

I think that's what you are asking for. So adding that sort option to this list would answer your request.

I know admin (Russ) is currently finishing up a major update, so I don't know if that could be added at this time, but you can sure ask, and see how it goes. 🙂

I hope this was helpful.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 Mar '24 23:341 edit
    Back when this site worked best in widescreen, you could scroll down the entire list, but since it's been optimised for other devices it won't display the whole list. Nowadays I'm offered 538 very short pages and it has a large bug - go to page 2 or page 3 using "recently moved" it just keeps displaying the same 10 names - so it's completely unusable.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    03 Mar '24 01:41
    @Kewpie
    Thanks for pointing it out, Kewpie! I just now noticed that too. I rarely look at that list anymore, so I was surprised at how messed up it is now.

It looks like it is almost non-functional. And it happens regardless of which way you sort the list.

All of the pages display a variable number of names per page, with some repeating the same names as you go to the next page, and some pages have just a few, or even only one name on the page. It's a mess, for sure.
  5. Subscriberflyingcod
    Berg Katze
    The Edge of Sanity
    Moves
    04 Mar '24 11:59
    @mwmiller
    Yeah I found that, it is a bit of a mess, I will ask Russ if it is possible.

cheers all

qh
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    04 Mar '24 21:04
    @kewpie said
    Back when this site worked best in widescreen, you could scroll down the entire list, but since it's been optimised for other devices it won't display the whole list. Nowadays I'm offered 538 very short pages and it has a large bug - go to page 2 or page 3 using "recently moved" it just keeps displaying the same 10 names - so it's completely unusable.
    you are lucky i have 1018 pager and adalia bipuctata is on the bottom of page 15 alone on page 16 and on top of page 19. And I didn't look much further

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree