my GAMES!!!

my GAMES!!!

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P

Moves
26 Apr 05

happy anniversary!!!

thanks for fixin it 🙂😏😏🙂

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
26 Apr 05

Originally posted by Russ
All should be OK now.

These things would happen just as I am about to take the wife for a rare night out. 🙄 (It is out wedding anniversary)

-Russ
Don't worry, I'll look after things here while you're out.

Have fun. Relax. Enjoy yourself. What's the worst that can happen??? 😲

: D

P

Moves
26 Apr 05

site is very slow.. hmmm...

West Virginia

Moves
26 Apr 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Peachy
site is very slow.. hmmm...
The site was timing out for me. I'm running WinXP did 2 things and saw improvement: logout and back into WinXP and this got Treewalker (local DNS cache) working again.

Of course this may not be related, but the site was timing out and now its very fast. It could have been a fix somewhere else and what I did actually did nothing except straighten Treewalker out.

P

Moves
26 Apr 05

Originally posted by Drax946
The site was timing out for me. I'm running WinXP did 2 things and saw improvement: logout and back into WinXP and this got Treewalker (local DNS cache) working again.

Of course this may not be related, but the site was timing out and now its very fast. It could have been a fix somewhere else and what I did actually did nothing except straighten Treewalker out.
what is Treewalker ? Treebeard from LOTR?

West Virginia

Moves
27 Apr 05

Originally posted by Peachy
what is Treewalker ? Treebeard from LOTR?
Oops, my bad... no "er" on the end.

Here's a link:

http://www.ntcanuck.com/index.htm

Basically it sets up a local DNS cache on the PC, which possibly means less time for pages to load due to not having to go to the ISP DNS if it is already in the TreeWalk cache.

mt
Walleye Guy

Gone fishin'

Moves
27 Apr 05

Congrats on the anniversary! Thanks for your dedication.

Kevin

j
Top Gun

Angels 20

Moves
28 Apr 05

Originally posted by Russ
All should be OK now.

These things would happen just as I am about to take the wife for a rare night out. 🙄 (It is out wedding anniversary)

-Russ
Man, I'm sure we can manage to survive for a few hours without the site. Take your wife out and forget all about RHP you fool!