My Games: Game Colour

My Games: Game Colour

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JD

Moves
03 Sep 04
1 edit

In the 'My Games' screen, I would like to be able to determine my color in each game without having to click on the Info button. A simple W or B would suffice, maybe next to the game id field.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
03 Sep 04

Originally posted by John Dalmas
In the 'My Games' screen, I would like to be able to determine my color in each game without having to click on the Info button. A simple W or B would suffice, maybe next to the game id field.
I don't know if this will help you... but you can click public games and enter 'John Dalmas'

Use the 'In progress' button and you will have a similar list showing you who's black and white.

I think it would be a good feature W vs. Bk... and even organize your game list by what color you play.

P-

JD

Moves
03 Sep 04
1 edit

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I don't know if this will help you... but you can click public games and enter 'John Dalmas'

Use the 'In progress' button and you will have a similar list showing you who's black and white.

I think it would be a good feature W ...[text shortened]... .. and even organize your game list by what color you play.

P-
Thanks, that's ok but I can't play my games from that screen?
Pure laziness really but it is a pain having to turn my board around again and again! 🙂
I'd rather just play through all white moves then all black moves - if you see what I mean!