My buddies

My buddies

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e
Robbo

a Brave new world

Moves
14 Mar 04

I had a call to reply to a message from one of my clan members, a message which he had originally sent to all members. I wanted all my members to see reply, the only options I had was to put all members names in the send to box or copy and paste the original message into a new message to all my clan members.
Would it be possible to add all clan members to my buddies drop down list. With this I could have replied to all clan members much easier.

-Robbo

T

Moves
14 Mar 04

all you have to do is click on on your clan...under all the players there is link that says 'message all clan members' click that!!

e
Robbo

a Brave new world

Moves
14 Mar 04

Yes I know this but this doesn't reply to original message, i.e keeping the original message with my reply. The point I am making is that when a clan member messages all other members I would like everyone in the clan to see my reply.

L

Amsterdam

Moves
14 Mar 04

Originally posted by eyeqpc
Yes I know this but this doesn't reply to original message, i.e keeping the original message with my reply. The point I am making is that when a clan member messages all other members I would like everyone in the clan to see my reply.
I assume you mean a 'reply all' function, I'd like that too. 😏

Olav

T

Moves
15 Mar 04

o i c ...😳

e
Robbo

a Brave new world

Moves
15 Mar 04

Originally posted by LivingLegend
I assume you mean a 'reply all' function, I'd like that too. 😏

Olav
Exactly, I always have problems trying to explain things in writing.