move notifications

move notifications

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Band Director

Garden City, NY

Moves
10d

I have somehow lost incoming email "move notifications" - i have disabled/enabled, refreshed settings, changed my password, logged in and out, etc. etc., all to no avail - It's almost as if something is blocking them coming in - I thought maybe the site had been added to my "blocked senders list", but that's not the case either....If someone has a tip on how I might be able to reinstate my incoming move notifications, I would deeply appreciate it. Thanks so much. Paul

RHP Member No.16

Moves
10d
1 edit

@coneykid
1. Go to settings and verify your account email address is correct.
2. Go to notifications and make sure move notification is enabled.

If you make any changes in any of your settings, make sure you go to the bottom of that page where you made changes and click the update button.

That should do it.

I don't normally use move notifications, but I just now enabled it so when someone moves in one of my games, I should now get an email. That should verify for me that it is working, and I will then come back to this thread and let you know the result.

<edit> OK, I just got an email notification that someone moved in one of my games, so I didn't have any problems with turning move notifications on.

If your account email address is correct and you enable notification and click the update button and it still doesn't work for you, you may need to send a feedback to admin, unless someone else has a solution to offer. 🙂