Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m
Sinner

Where I belong

Moves
05 Jul 06

I briefly browsed around lokoing for a related topic in the FAQ....
Just wondering with all the messages in the inbox it seems there's noway to tell if they have been replied to. Is there a way to tell? All I see is read or unread. Just wondering. Thanks.

r
petting the cat

On Clique Beach

Moves
05 Jul 06

Good point. I checked and didn't see any clue either. Maybe that should go to the site ideas forum, because it'd be handy!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
05 Jul 06

Originally posted by mokko
I briefly browsed around lokoing for a related topic in the FAQ....
Just wondering with all the messages in the inbox it seems there's noway to tell if they have been replied to. Is there a way to tell? All I see is read or unread. Just wondering. Thanks.
Go to your sent message box. This is where you see if you sent a mesage.

P-

m
Sinner

Where I belong

Moves
06 Jul 06

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Go to your sent message box. This is where you see if you sent a mesage.

P-
Ahhhhhhhh
πŸ˜‰ Gotcha

r

Moves
06 Jul 06

Originally posted by mokko
Ahhhhhhhh
πŸ˜‰ Gotcha
Also you can see if the recipient has read the message if it has turned red. If the sent message is unread it is green!

Just a little helpful hint, but im sure with your dashing good looks and amazing interlect you already knew that? πŸ˜‰

c

Moves
06 Jul 06

finally someone asked for help got it and didnt get bashed
rec this whole thread😡

m
Sinner

Where I belong

Moves
07 Jul 06

Originally posted by rmacken
Also you can see if the recipient has read the message if it has turned red. If the sent message is unread it is green!

Just a little helpful hint, but im sure with your dashing good looks and amazing interlect you already knew that? πŸ˜‰
I did not know.
Thanks.