Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TSP
HIT THE LIGHTS

Moves
30 Aug 04

Russ,

There are always a few messages that I'd like to keep longer (some forever) ... Unfortunatly this is not possible ... Any chances to change the system so that you still have a max. of 100, but can keep the ones you really like (as long as you stay within your 100) - Maybe a system like hotmail...

Once again, I have no clue how much work that would involve, but if not too much, I think it would enhance RHP

Regards
Boris

RHP Member No.16

Moves
30 Aug 04

You could 'cut and paste' messages you wish to keep, and paste them into an offline text file for now. Not the best solution to your suggestion, but it would work until something better is done.

just an idea.....
Marc

s
Geek

Behind you...

Moves
30 Aug 04

Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
Russ,

There are always a few messages that I'd like to keep longer (some forever) ... Unfortunatly this is not possible ... Any chances to change the system so that you still have a max. of 100, but can keep the ones you really like (as long as you stay within your 100) - Maybe a system like hotmail...

Once again, I have no clue how much work that would involve, but if not too much, I think it would enhance RHP

Regards
Boris
Being very sentimental, I wanted to keep your clan message "...Welcome..." that officially made me a member of Metallica, but alas, it is gone now. 🙁 *sniffle* I hardly knew ye.

-Kev

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
31 Aug 04

I personally would prefer a system where it's up to me to delete the messages I don't want to keep, rather than them automatically being purged.

More than happy to have a size limit (100 messages) and make it so the system won't let you read new e-mails until you delete old ones to bring your mailbox under the limit.

There were a couple that I cut-and-paste, but somehow that isn't quite as satisfying as reading them here in their original home.