1. SubscriberBenjamin Barker
    Demon Barber
    Fleet Street
    Moves
    16 Oct '18 14:09
    I don't know if this has come up before but when I am playing through my games on my iPhone if I get a message in the game I can read it but if I click on Reply no box comes up for me to enter text or send it.

I am using iPhone 8 running latest iOS 12.0.1 - just wondered if this was a "known issue".
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Oct '18 15:10
    Not a know issue - so thank you for reporting. I will investigate - it could be IOS 12 related.

It is quite difficult to push out quick fixes for iOS, so if reproduced, it will be bundled into new build with some basic clan functionality too.
  3. SubscriberBenjamin Barker
    Demon Barber
    Fleet Street
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 10:062 edits
    @Russ
    This is what happens...

https://vimeo.com/295553578/92c8c82cc3
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 12:51
    @Benjamin-Barker

This has to be one of the best bug reports of all time. I even had a good laugh at the shrug at the end! 👍

I'll look into to that as soon as I can. I'm assuming this is for all messages?
  5. SubscriberBenjamin Barker
    Demon Barber
    Fleet Street
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 16:10
    @russ said
    @Benjamin-Barker

This has to be one of the best bug reports of all time. I even had a good laugh at the shrug at the end! 👍

I'll look into to that as soon as I can. I'm assuming this is for all messages?
    Yeah seems to be all messages...

I make most of my moves on my commute to and from work on the train so I feel like I'm being a bit rude if I can't reply to people's messages as I make my move lol.
  6. SubscriberBenjamin Barker
    Demon Barber
    Fleet Street
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 08:21
    @Russ
    This seems to be working now - the white box to enter the text has appeared and I've tested it OK. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree