Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l
Ray

Red Hot Rebels Clan

Moves
21 Mar 03

How come when you type in a message, and then go to check your messages and come back, what you have typed is gone. Whats up. We just got a new server and maintenance every hour on the hour. Come on.

r
CHAOS GHOST!!!

Elsewhere

Moves
21 Mar 03

You have to check "Sent Items" for things you sent previously.

l
Ray

Red Hot Rebels Clan

Moves
22 Mar 03

That is not what I'm talking about. When you type in a message and go anywhere else, i.e. your games. When you go back to your game your message that you typed is gone.😠

r
CHAOS GHOST!!!

Elsewhere

Moves
22 Mar 03

Oh. I see what you mean. Just select your message and copy it (CTL + C) and then paste it back in when you finish your games.

U

Steelers Country

Moves
22 Mar 03

Originally posted by royalchicken
Oh. I see what you mean. Just select your message and copy it (CTL + C) and then paste it back in when you finish your games.
Or "Right Click" My games and click "open in new window"

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
23 Mar 03

Originally posted by lionel
That is not what I'm talking about. When you type in a message and go anywhere else, i.e. your games. When you go back to your game your message that you typed is gone.😠
I think this has to do with tha fact that all RHP pages are not saved in your cache and with every request (page) individual data is sent. so in these cases the "back" button does not what you want. this has nothing to do with the serverupdate.