Members of Clan

Members of Clan

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N
Celtic Worryer

Crofton Park, London

Moves
17 Aug 04

I just want to suggest that all clans should have a small symbol or a few characters which each member will have after their name so that other users will know which clan, people are in without looking at their profile.

d

Brooklyn, NY

Moves
19 Aug 04

I'll hop in with an opinion here ...... at first it sounds like a good idea, but then I think of people who are members of a dozen different clans. I can see this rapidly getting out of control and getting the name display cluttered.

I can also foresee people starting and joining clans in a very specific order to start spelling out messages in their clan identifier strings :-(

E
Damn fine Clan!

The Double R Diner

Moves
19 Aug 04

What would be useful is to put a mark next to the clan leaders so you can see at a glance from the player tables are who they are. I often go to the player tables and most recent movers and if I saw a clan leader was active it would be a good time to propose a challenge to them. Just an idea.

N
Celtic Worryer

Crofton Park, London

Moves
19 Aug 04

I hadn't thought about people in more than one clan. I got to idea from a war game site. People can only join one clan there.