Meaning of mf

Meaning of mf

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Australia

Moves
27 Jun 10

Forum threads are SUPPOSED to be hijacked, aren't they? Otherwise they'd be boring.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
27 Jun 10

Originally posted by zozozozo
Anything he didnt mention is actually also game for discussion? lol

"a place where you can micro-manage the topic." haha that made me giggle:p
I think you got the thread-killing champ title because so many of your offerings make little sense. πŸ˜›

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
27 Jun 10

Originally posted by Vaakum
Thanks! Of course you can discuss about any items here. Sorry!
Next time when I start a thread about en passant for example, I will name it the stalemate. Lol.😴
You don't think there could be a position from a game involving both EP and stalemate? πŸ˜•

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
27 Jun 10

Originally posted by Kewpie
Forum threads are SUPPOSED to be hijacked, aren't they? Otherwise they'd be boring.
Baby steps. First I have to get him to realize that it's not off topic if he brought it up himself in his own OP. πŸ™‚

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
27 Jun 10

Originally posted by SwissGambit
I think you got the thread-killing champ title because so many of your offerings make little sense. πŸ˜›
So they make (a little) sense!?

Thanks, I love getting complimentsπŸ™‚

V

Moves
27 Jun 10

Hi, SwissGambit,

Why are you so angry and sarcastic to me? Did I insult you somehow or anybody else in this thread?! I think, no.
All I wanted to know, was the meaning of mf.
You wrote, ^Well, you really shouldn't be asking people to resign^
I can say that I have never asked opponents for resigning and I will not ever do it.

Its already a macro managed topic.
I do not know. If the new people here in RHP do want get some information about the micro items from the help forum, than I can suggest them getting info from some other site. Because only macro managed topics are supported here in your mind.

Vaakum

c
Grammar Nazi

Auschwitz

Moves
27 Jun 10

Maybe it's just me, but as far as I can see you are the only one getting angry, and everyone else is just making fun of it.

V

Moves
27 Jun 10

Ok. Being angry is also funny sometimes. So, you are ever not getting angry? Have a fun too!πŸ˜•

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
27 Jun 10

Originally posted by Vaakum
You wrote, ^Well, you really shouldn't be asking people to resign^
I can say that I have never asked opponents for resigning and I will not ever do it.
Thanks for clearing that up. 😡

V

Moves
27 Jun 10

Thanks to you too!πŸ™‚