key for the symbols?

key for the symbols?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C

Moves
30 Apr 04

Pardon me for being so new. But I just can't find a key for the various symbols on the site. Some are here, and some are there. I know what the little green dot means, but now there is a larger green square?? There must be a major Key? Please?

S
Shut Gorohoviy!

Moves
30 Apr 04
1 edit

Green square??Key??What are you talking about?? 😕
English isn't my mother's tongue,I don't understand what you mean by 'key for the symbols'......

P

Serbia

Moves
30 Apr 04
1 edit

I think what he meant is "simbols legend". There is such a legend at the bottom of my games page, and of public games page. The green square appears at the public games page and indicates whose turn is next in the game.
Hope this helps.

Edit- It also appears(green square) at the clan page where it stands for -Challenge is underway.

S
Shut Gorohoviy!

Moves
30 Apr 04

Oh,those green squares.Now I get it 😀

E
Damn fine Clan!

The Double R Diner

Moves
01 May 04

The green dot/circle means the player has been active in the last 5 minutes (but some players disable this in their settings). The green square in the public games list indicates that it is that players turn to play.

L

Amsterdam

Moves
01 May 04

Originally posted by Exy
The green dot/circle means the player has been active in the last 5 minutes (but some players disable this in their settings). The green square in the public games list indicates that it is that players turn to play.
It's in the last 10 minutes, Exy... 🙂

Olav

E
Damn fine Clan!

The Double R Diner

Moves
01 May 04
1 edit

Thanks Olav.

Is there a tactical advantage in disabling the green dot? Is it so that you can work through your games one by one without someone realising you're playing? I have tried to work out why people have disabled it, and I know they have, but can't seem to fathom why?

C

Moves
02 May 04

Thank you one and all. This really cleared it all up. I love this site and all the great people on it.