Input games from outside?

Input games from outside?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Oct 08

I played a nice game on blitz here and I managed to save the game on fritz with some help from people on the chess forum. Is there a way I can get that game into my archive so I can show it off? It was a game against a guy 300 points higher and I won with a double knight sac. So how do I enter a game here? Thanks.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Oct 08

Originally posted by sonhouse
I played a nice game on blitz here and I managed to save the game on fritz with some help from people on the chess forum. Is there a way I can get that game into my archive so I can show it off? It was a game against a guy 300 points higher and I won with a double knight sac. So how do I enter a game here? Thanks.
I see the Pgn faq, but can I archive the game, that is, give the game and ID # so I can show it off on the chess forum?

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
02 Oct 08

Short answer: No

Long answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Oct 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
[b]Short answer: No

Long answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[/b]
Actually, one guy suggested a way. PM the moves, then set up a non-rated game and we both play out the script and then the game is in our own system. So you are wrong, there IS a way. Not perfect but doable.
One advantage of that way is there are TWO copies on RHP.