Ignore ?

Ignore ?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BF

Moves
08 Mar 06

I have seen the choice to put somebody on your buddy-list. But how to add someone to your IGNORE-list?

Sais

Berks.

Moves
08 Mar 06

You can't.

There is no such list.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
08 Mar 06

Originally posted by Peakite
You can't.

There is no such list.
Russ mentioned in a thread not very long ago that he thinks the ignore feature is long over due and I suspect he is working on one.

E

Swansea

Moves
09 Mar 06

i would like this too as i have just recieved a message saying " i asked for fast mover dickhead" thats the most offended i have been for quite a while and didnt deserve that one bit, i didnt move for all of 2minutes and he deletes the game and sends me that!๐Ÿ˜  not impressed what so ever, how do i report this person?

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
09 Mar 06
1 edit

Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
i would like this too as i have just recieved a message saying " i asked for fast mover dickhead" thats the most offended i have been for quite a while and didnt deserve that one bit, i didnt move for all of 2minutes and he deletes the game and sends me that!๐Ÿ˜  not impressed what so ever, how do i report this person?
Send it here:
http://www.timeforchess.com/myhome/mymsgs/msgsend.php?recipientnamelist=expressiveoutburst

EDIT: Quite the ironic name for someone complaining about an insult.

DS

Moves
09 Mar 06

i would like this too as i have just recieved a message saying " i asked for fast mover dickhead"..
Haha, you must be easily offended. You should have a read of some of mine.......๐Ÿ˜ 

g
it's mine

manchester, england

Moves
09 Mar 06

why do you keep getting nasty messages?

g
it's mine

manchester, england

Moves
09 Mar 06

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
Haha, you must be easily offended. You should have a read of some of mine.......๐Ÿ˜ 
why do you keep getting nasty messages???

E

Swansea

Moves
09 Mar 06
2 edits

i just didnt expect that after taking more than a minute to move thats all, also my name represents the outburst of creativity in artwork which i dont think that comment came from lol๐Ÿ™„

just tried the address you put up and if i sent it there i would have sent it to myself๐Ÿ˜•

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
09 Mar 06

just tried the address you put up and if i sent it there i would have sent it to myself๐Ÿ˜•[/b]
That was the point. You are the only one who really cares.

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
09 Mar 06

Tell this person that you can either be a fast mover, or a dickhead. But not both. Just too much to do. Multitasking is so over rated.

๐Ÿ˜‰

DS

Moves
10 Mar 06

Originally posted by gollumprawn
why do you keep getting nasty messages???
Must be something to do with my magnetic personality.
Wouldn't you agree? ๐Ÿ™‚

DS

Moves
10 Mar 06

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Russ mentioned in a thread not very long ago that he thinks the ignore feature is long over due and I suspect he is working on one.
I think he's ignored it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ [groan]

D

Moves
29 Apr 06

Why am I being ignored?

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
29 Apr 06

Originally posted by Doublewide
Why am I being ignored?
One gets what one deserves.