I want to sort my games by timeout period

I want to sort my games by timeout period

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p
Happy Hour Hero.

Albuquerque, NM

Moves
20 May 04

What do you think? I can order the games on 'My Games' page by game number or action or last move.

I wish I could arrange my games by timeout period, with the shortest timeouts at the top of the list.

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
21 May 04

Originally posted by player420
What do you think? I can order the games on 'My Games' page by game number or action or last move.

I wish I could arrange my games by timeout period, with the shortest timeouts at the top of the list.
Yes yes yes!!

At the very least, I would like the tables to show how much time I have to move in before the timeout period is over. The time left in the timebank should be listed too. Maybe a two numbers like 24.5hr/6.5d would mean 24.5 hours left to move, and 6.5 days in my timebank. Then sorting by timout period. I'd much rather see this than the time my opponent last moved. I've got 30 day games and 3 day games. I can wait a little on the 30 day games.

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
21 May 04

Originally posted by player420

Yep. Having your games sorted in order of 'next time control' has been asked for in previous posts by myself, Thire and a a few others.
But Russ has been reluctant / reticent / resistive in introducing this feature and resolute in his stand that if he ignores it long enough it will eventually just go away.

the skeeter

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
21 May 04

Originally posted by skeeter
Yep. Having your games sorted in order of 'next time control' has been asked for in previous posts by myself, Thire and a a few others.
But Russ has been reluctant / reticent / resistive in introducing this feature and resolute in his stand that if he ignores it long enough it will eventually just go away.

the skeeter
What's the reluctance for? Russ usually has a good reason. What's the downside?😕

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
22 May 04

the skeeter
bump

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
22 May 04

Originally posted by Coletti
What's the reluctance for? Russ usually has a good reason. What's the downside?😕
bump

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
22 May 04

very old and good wish: supported!
th

additional wish: a timeout calendar... 😉

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
22 May 04

Originally posted by thire
very old and good wish: supported!
th

additional wish: a timeout calendar... 😉
Absolutely thire. The main reason for my intolerance of opponents time out /vacation options is that I go to some lengths to ensure that I manage my games to those time controls.
This is not easy given my game load and I have had to write software to manage it. I also run an IBM laptop with a Nokia PCI/CAI uplink card so I can move on RHP anytime, from anywhere. No vacations, no timeouts! Sweet eh.

skeeter #1

J
Joop

Andenes

Moves
22 May 04

This is not easy given my game load and I have had to write software to manage it. I also run an IBM laptop with a Nokia PCI/CAI uplink card so I can move on RHP anytime, from anywhere. No vacations, no timeouts! Sweet eh.

skeeter #1[/b]
If that is so, you animated in your avatar what will happen to you.
Play fewer games! Ciao!

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
26 May 04

<bump>

What do you say Russ?

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
26 May 04
3 edits

I have had to write software to manage it.
maybe russ could use your code?
I also run an IBM laptop with a Nokia PCI/CAI uplink card so I can move on RHP anytime, from anywhere. No vacations, no timeouts! Sweet eh.skeeter #2
i imagine you now with one organic eye and one made of a shiny metallic substance. one of your arms has attachments at the end for knives/forks/nosepickers/guns/artificialhands/etcetc your favourite attachments are kept in a backpack slung over your shoulder - also in your pack is your trusty laptop that you wish to incorporate into your chest cavity asap - perhaps a surgeon can simply replace one of those damn breasts with it - hell why not just do it now; you bust out that knife attachment then download some do-it-yourself surgery files .... zzzzz wirrr the going gets tough - out comes the chainsaw attachment rrrrRRR kyoelsdoi cdrtifnt and woohoo! skeeter is fully ready for rhp!

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
26 May 04

Originally posted by flexmore
[b]I have had to write software to manage it.

maybe russ could use your code?
I also run an IBM laptop with a Nokia PCI/CAI uplink card so I can move on RHP anytime, from anywhere. No vacations, no timeouts! Sweet eh.skeeter #2
i imagine you now with one organic eye and one made of a shiny metallic substa ...[text shortened]... s the chainsaw attachment rrrrRRR kyoelsdoi cdrtifnt and woohoo! skeeter is fully ready for rhp![/b]
If you must quote me Flex, I would really appreciate you not editing those quotes. It's a cheap shot, unethical and in really bad taste.

skeeter

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
26 May 04
2 edits

I really appreciate editing a cheap shot in really bad taste.

skeeter
😉

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
28 May 04

bump

t

Moves
30 May 04

bump