i think it would be cool

i think it would be cool

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White Hats Rule!

over here!

Moves
28 Oct 03

if you could flag some of your games, so they wouldn't keep popping up. Let me explain. When i log on, and I go to games waiting, i make a move, it goes to the next game. I make a move in that game, it goes to the next game. But there are some games I want to save until I've done all my other moves, and really sit there and think about, but I have to keep going to mygames page, and picking the next game. If there was a way to flag these games, so that when you moved on to your next game, it would ignore these, that might save a little bit of stress on the mygames page? Do you understand what I am suggesting?

~jason

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
28 Oct 03

well... just press "skip" and you'll reach the next waiting game and this one (where you want to think a long time) will be the last in the waiting game list...
do you like that?
th

White Hats Rule!

over here!

Moves
28 Oct 03

Originally posted by thire
well... just press "skip" and you'll reach the next waiting game and this one (where you want to think a long time) will be the last in the waiting game list...
do you like that?
th
sweeeeeeeeeet!