I need...

I need...

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
The Mighty Messenger

The Wood of N'Kai

Moves
14 Oct 05

...the site address where I can see my record vs. individual players. Any help would be hot,thanks.

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
14 Oct 05

My Home > My Performance. You can get the url yourself from there.

g

Moves
19 Oct 05

...to know, but I;m sure I am up the creek on this, BUT: is there anyway to recall a move at all after ya hit the "move" icon" but before the opponent moves. I mistakenly moved the wromg piece in a big hurry I was 🙁

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
19 Oct 05

Originally posted by georgedickey
...to know, but I;m sure I am up the creek on this, BUT: is there anyway to recall a move at all after ya hit the "move" icon" but before the opponent moves. I mistakenly moved the wromg piece in a big hurry I was 🙁
I've tried.. impossible.. even if you hit stop within 2 seconds it still registers on the server.. even if you go through your cache and try to undo it that way..

as you can see.... I've made a few bad moves 😛

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
19 Oct 05

We really really really need to revive the idea of a timeout period of a minute orso, where you can still cancel your move. If the timeout has expired, the move is official and it is your opponents turn.

a

Moves
19 Oct 05

Originally posted by Aiko
We really really really need to revive the idea of a timeout period of a minute orso, where you can still cancel your move. If the timeout has expired, the move is official and it is your opponents turn.
Although I am sure I would really use such a feature a lot 🙂, I don't like the idea of it. And besides, now your opponent would have the same option and maybe they will blunder less then 😕