1. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    23 Jan '04 13:48
    New question(everybody can answer):started tourny game against Skeeter (I was a little bit unlucky to meet him in my first tourn.) and after couple moves he stopped playing for days.I sent reminders but his timeout was yet expired:yesterday timebank started to countdown.Today Skeeter moved and timebank was newand full like nothing happened.I didn'twant to win for timeout (it sucks) but maybe I've missed something about this rule, or I've found another bug?Please someone tell me........
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Jan '04 15:35
    This was already pointed out. Russ is busy with RHP live and getting new servers online. Russ will address this I am sure in the next couple days. He knows it was coded wrong but has not had any time to fix it yet.

Skeeter is a good person, give the skeet some time or even send a private message.... I am sorry to say the only way you have any chance of beating Skeeter is with a T/O!

P-
  3. Joined
    26 May '02
    Moves
    23 Jan '04 15:371 edit
    There's a bug with the timebanks, which is causing them to act strangely. See the thread about it in the General Forum: "Timebanks aren't working properly". Russ knows there's a problem and is apparently fixing it.

Dave

Edit: Someone beat me to it!
  4. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    23 Jan '04 17:42
    Originally posted by David Tebb
    There's a bug with the timebanks, which is causing them to act strangely. See the thread about it in the General Forum: "Timebanks aren't working properly". Russ knows there's a problem and is apparently fixing it.

Dave

Edit: Someone beat me to it!
    I know Russ is busy with site improvements and I'm thankful for this great site but I'm not too optimistic about a Russ' reply:I already posted a thread about bug in my stats and the only to tell me something was Thire(thanks)..................
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Jan '04 19:061 edit
    Once this upgrade is complete normal service will resume. Just give us another 48 hours...

-Russ
  6. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    23 Jan '04 19:42
    Thanks for replying and I apologize for my impatience.
    This site makes me love chess,great job Russ!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree