1. Joined
    11 May '08
    Moves
    16 May '08 17:07
    i tried to get rhp to help,i am a subscriber but recieved no help at all,i have rejoined under a new name,i will never subscribe fully because rhp offer no support.
  2. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    16 May '08 17:081 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    16 May '08 17:43
    Originally posted by foxtrotromeo
    i tried to get rhp to help,i am a subscriber but recieved no help at all,i have rejoined under a new name,i will never subscribe fully because rhp offer no support.
    Whats your problem maybe we can help you.
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    16 May '08 22:27
    Was the title winner or [b]Whiner
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    17 May '08 05:59
    Originally posted by Smiffy
    Whats your problem maybe we can help you.
    This is the first step of getting help - ask at the forum, especially at the help Forum. I'd say most of the problems are solved here.

Give us a hint - what is your problem, how can we help you?
  6. Joined
    08 Dec '07
    Moves
    18 May '08 09:34
    Troll! Seriously, they can't help you if they don't know what the problem is, so come back to this thread and inform us.
  7. Joined
    11 May '08
    Moves
    18 May '08 09:53
    Originally posted by mjolnir
    Troll! Seriously, they can't help you if they don't know what the problem is, so come back to this thread and inform us.
    i lost my e mail password and security question/i cant access my e mails RHP wont send any information to my new e mail address/still sending to my old/i know that my information on rhp is correct but they wont let me on untill i verify the e mail that they have sent to my unaccessable e mail account/so i have joined under a new name in the hope that someone from RHP can be bothered to help me thanks from A WINNER
  8. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    19 May '08 01:47
    i lost my e mail password and security question/i cant access my e mails RHP wont send any information to my new e mail address/still sending to my old/i know that my information on rhp is correct but they wont let me on untill i verify the e mail that they have sent to my unaccessable e mail account/so i have joined under a new name in the hope that someone from RHP can be bothered to help me thanks from A WINNER
    Think logically. I write to rhp and say I'm really FabianFnas but I don't remember my e-mail password or security question, but here is a new e-mail address and I promise it's me, so pretty please give me the information so I can log onto that account. Nope. They're not going to do it because you could be anybody. I'd much rather join a site that isn't giving out information to anyone who asks for it than to some site that will just give any stranger any information they want. Go through all the passwords you usually use and keep trying.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 May '08 04:50
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    I write to rhp and say I'm really FabianFnas but I don't remember my e-mail password or security question,
    Then I certainly hope that they don't inform you!!!

The very basics of security is to never, ever, give away such info lightly. Even asking should be concidered suspicious.
  10. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 May '08 10:032 edits
    If you are User 391575 you have played a lot of games on this site.
    Have you revealed any personal details to any of your opponents? Go through the list of games played by User 391575 and see if anything springs to mind. Then PM that person, explain who you are and what happened, and ask them to send a feedback message supporting your claim to be that user.

If you paid by credit card, RHP will have your credit card details on file, so they have something which they can use to check your claim.

You need to explain your case with as much information as you can give. Remember that every user here is entitled to their privacy, so RHP won't volunteer any information. You will have to provide them with information that only you could possibly know. The credit card details are your best evidence.
  11. Joined
    11 May '08
    Moves
    19 May '08 16:38
    Thanks for the advice,i really need a moderator or better still Russ to contact me,i can prove i am a winner, my son daughter and son in law all are members, so please get in touch i would like to see out the rest of my years subscription, cheers a winner
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    19 May '08 16:48
    Thanks for the advice,i really need a moderator or better still Russ to contact me,i can prove i am a winner, my son daughter and son in law all are members, so please get in touch i would like to see out the rest of my years subscription, cheers a winner
    Want quick answers to your feedback to Russ?

Put it under 'subscription'
    list the last 4 digits of the card
    name on the card
    tell him you are canceling that.

That should get him to contact you quick.

P-
  13. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 May '08 08:22
    A little footnote to this thread.

When changing your email address, please check for spelling and typos, and again, when sending feedback, please make sure all details are accurate. This will help resolve things promptly.

-Russ
  14. Standard membera winner
    win at all costs
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '08 16:19
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Want quick answers to your feedback to Russ?

Put it under 'subscription'
    list the last 4 digits of the card
    name on the card
    tell him you are canceling that.

That should get him to contact you quick.

P-
    Your advice worked a treat i am back as a winner /my ratings terrible but at least i can see out my subscription,THANKS A LOT.
  15. Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    24 May '08 03:17
    Best username ever.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree