How to separate games?

How to separate games?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TEA PARTY MEMBER

St Maarten, Neth Ant

Moves
02 Jul 08

I play a lot on RHP.
All my moves are within 3-5 seconds when I am active, which obviously causes a lot of poor moves.

I would like to know if there is a way to separate some of the games that I could spend more time between the moves? Right now,I cannot remember which games I would like to play slower and it takes way too long time to check each game. I cannot afford 10-15 seconds per move to check each game because that would at double the time I spend playing. About 95% of my games are either Clan or Tournament games.

Any advice or hints? How to ID the games I want to play slower, such as some of the tournament games?

Sincerely,

Harri / Luck

A stable personality

Near my hay.

Moves
02 Jul 08

I don't think you can add anything to identify the games in your inbox. You could try adding a reminder for yourself in the notefield for those games you want to take your time over.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
02 Jul 08

Originally posted by Luck
I play a lot on RHP.
All my moves are within 3-5 seconds when I am active, which obviously causes a lot of poor moves.

I would like to know if there is a way to separate some of the games that I could spend more time between the moves? Right now,I cannot remember which games I would like to play slower and it takes way too long time to check each game. I ...[text shortened]... games I want to play slower, such as some of the tournament games?

Sincerely,

Harri / Luck
Manage games.

D

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
02 Jul 08

I play a lot on RHP.

I would like to know if there is a way to separate some of the games that I could spend more time between the moves? Right now,I cannot remember which games I would like to play slower and it takes way too long time to check each game. I ...[text shortened]... games I want to play slower, such as some of the tournament games?

Sincerely,

Harri / Luck
Create separate folder for them. When I want to separate game I want to play seriously and analyze throughly I use folder which i name "serious games"

RHP Member No.16

Moves
02 Jul 08

Go to the 'My Games' page.
Near the top left side of the page, open the sidebar if it is closed.
When it is open, you will see your current folders, including 'inbox' and 'archive'.
Use 'manage folders' to create up to 24 new folders.
Name them in some manner that will meet your needs.

Once that is done you can use 'manage games' to move all of your games to the various folders so that all are where you think they should be.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
02 Jul 08

I play a lot on RHP.

Sincerely,

Harri / Luck
Note Book (In game feature)

"Take Your Time"

or

"Think, stupid!"

Use submit move, and you don't even need to make a move to record your message that only you will see.

P-

State of Confusion

Lancashire

Moves
03 Jul 08

Originally posted by mwmiller
Go to the 'My Games' page.
Near the top left side of the page, open the sidebar if it is closed.
When it is open, you will see your current folders, including 'inbox' and 'archive'.
Use 'manage folders' to create up to 24 new folders.
Name them in some manner that will meet your needs.

Once that is done you can use 'manage games' to move all of your games to the various folders so that all are where you think they should be.
Thanks for this info.Like Harri I have many games in progress and make about 200 moves a day.Being able to group games like this really helps.

TEA PARTY MEMBER

St Maarten, Neth Ant

Moves
04 Jul 08

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Note Book (In game feature)

"Take Your Time"

or

"Think, stupid!"

Use submit move, and you don't even need to make a move to record your message that only you will see.

P-
Thanks,

These were very helpful!

Sincerely,

Harri / Luck