How do I terminate/delete my account

How do I terminate/delete my account

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
241d

Good day. I want to delete my account. I want to use the email attached to it to enter it on my longstanding account (paid for). The old email was at my work and I would like to change it to my home email.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
241d

@fransie-grobbelaar said
Good day. I want to delete my account. I want to use the email attached to it to enter it on my longstanding account (paid for). The old email was at my work and I would like to change it to my home email.
Hi, it seems you are admitting to a breach of the Terms of Service here..

You can't terminate an account, you can just let it fall from activity.

Moving email is done via /Mysettings/account settings on the webpage.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
241d

@fransie-grobbelaar said
As stated above, you can change your email address to another address (real or otherwise), then update your email address on the subscribed account you'd like to keep.

If you would like to remove the account you posted from, send a feedback, and we can cancel it.