How do I tell the system I don't want to be invit

How do I tell the system I don't want to be invit

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n

Moves
03 May 05

I'm playing one game with a friend, but I keep getting invites from random people to play new games. I really don't want to play additional games, but I can't figure out how to tell the system that. How can I do that?

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
03 May 05

under my settings, my challenge settings, change the first box so that max number of concurrent games is 1

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
04 May 05

The system automatically sets up challenges among new members, as far as i can tell. Probably to get them interested instead of not making a move and not starting games. This will probably get their attention sooner and encourage them to keep on playing. In other words, as a new member you cannot stop this untill you have some games played, i guess. Russ can tell you more about this, most likely...!

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
04 May 05

Are you serious? or.. am I showing how gullible I can be at times...

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
04 May 05

About what, the last sentence, or the first part of all?
I have invited many friends to come over and play up here. i have noticed all of them were challenged to play a game against someone who has joined the same day. it must be automatically set. It must be.

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
04 May 05

I just figured it was new people trying to play against other new people. Never suspected it was automated., but.. I can't say I can disprove it

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
05 May 05
1 edit

Aiko, I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

There is NOT any such thing as automated games between new people, as far as I'm aware. Never heard of such a thing. It's only that new starters are displayed on a particular page as a way of encouraging people to play them.

If you don't want the games, just delete them. You won't be registered as losing a game.