How do I leave the site

How do I leave the site

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
08 Aug 08

Hi,

I signed up but I want to leave the site now. How do I do that?

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
08 Aug 08

Hi all you have to do is resign all/any games you have in progress and just never return....Your user name will still be around but will not get deleted because of the game history etc.So just resign all your games if you have any and never return...

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
09 Aug 08

Don't believe it. You cannot leave. If you try to leave you will be followed and forced to return. Others have tried to leave and lived to regret their foolish decision.

T

Moves
09 Aug 08
1 edit

The EYE is watching you all the time...

Was that somebodys shadow you just saw?
Did you really leave you glasses just there?
But your keys are always on the table...
OR ARE THEY...
RHP is everywhere...forget Big Brother

Arizona

Moves
09 Aug 08

"you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
09 Aug 08

Originally posted by Smiffy
Hi all you have to do is resign all/any games you have in progress and just never return....Your user name will still be around but will not get deleted because of the game history etc.So just resign all your games if you have any and never return...
😀 If only some folk would act upon their own advice 😀

T

ALG

Moves
09 Aug 08

Originally posted by chessfs
I want to leave the site now.
Believe me, you don't want to. whahahahahahaha!!!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
10 Aug 08

Users like Mikelom, Frank Burns, and Red Night leave ALL THE TIME. It's that simple.

Consider going to My Settings, My Email Settings and shut off email alerts. That way you don't get any messages and you can just forget you ever came. A name and games can not be removed.

P-