Help

Help

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f

Moves
23 Mar 06

How do i sent a time out thing.
I just joined today so im new at this.

The reason i need to set a time out is because im going to be gone for a week.

if anyone can help me ill greatly appreciate it.

Focus97321

DS

Moves
23 Mar 06

When you start a game, you can choose what time periods you wish to play at. So if the game/s you are playing have had less than two moves [each] you could delete and restart them. Good idea to message your opponent first if you want to play the same ones.

http://www.redhotchess.com/core/newgame.php

Where it says timeout and timebank.

g
Gerry

canada

Moves
26 Mar 06

How can I stop this when she playes to she will run me I need to get the emails stoped so if she comes back I will not be blamed for this or if she has done to much damage to me I have no choose in the mater she has won she told me she would do this to me I feel like a complete idiot because I do not know what she has done to me Gerard2 jealous over a chess board I must put my head down and never again trust a women who you live with and give them access to you computer bad move on my part sure she was learning but I really am sorry for this and if you kick me off I don't blame you's because I have meat some really nice people and if it costs me more money I will pay it just to prove she did not win at getting me off this site what more can happen to me I give up just tell me send feedback her name is jane cybulskie and I am stuck for words

g
Gerry

canada

Moves
26 Mar 06

I want all the posts that were put up on behalf of gerard 2 I don't understand posts or or how to do this delete all posts please I am going to use the help line which I never new was there thanks Ps I sure do not want to hurt no one Thanks do I hit the post button now?

DS

Moves
26 Mar 06

Originally posted by gerard2
How can I stop this when she playes to she will run me I need to get the emails stoped so if she comes back I will not be blamed for this or if she has done to much damage to me I have no choose in the mater she has won she told me she would do this to me I feel like a complete idiot because I do not know what she has done to me Gerard2 jealous over a chess ...[text shortened]... to me I give up just tell me send feedback her name is jane cybulskie and I am stuck for words
You lost me, dude. What are you on about? 😲

DS

Moves
26 Mar 06

I want all the posts that were put up on behalf of gerard 2 I don't understand posts or or how to do this delete all posts please I am going to use the help line which I never new was there thanks Ps I sure do not want to hurt no one Thanks do I hit the post button now?
If you are saying that someone else has been using your account, you would be well advised to immediately go and change your password.
[my settings/my personal settings - at the top of the page]
And don't be automatically logged in if someone else has access to your computer.

C

Earth Prime

Moves
26 Mar 06

How can I stop this when she playes to she will run me I need to get the emails stoped so if she comes back I will not be blamed for this or if she has done to much damage to me I have no choose in the mater she has won she told me she would do this to me I feel like a complete idiot because I do not know what she has done to me Gerard2 jealous over a chess ...[text shortened]... to me I give up just tell me send feedback her name is jane cybulskie and I am stuck for words
It's amazing that some people can even make sense to themselves in their own brain.