graph look

graph look

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Hainesport, NJ, USA

Moves
26 Jun 04

I like the idea of the graph to show progress (or lack of it), but wouldn't it be better to have a line graph instead of a bar graph. Bar graphs are usually used to show quantity, like bushels or populations. Line graphs are more appropriate to show progress. Just a little suggestion. What does everybody think?

E
Damn fine Clan!

The Double R Diner

Moves
26 Jun 04
1 edit

Could we have a damn fine cherry pie chart too?!

😵

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
27 Jun 04

I think this is more a question of technology: It's easier to make bar-charts for the rating history. lins in real jpg-graphs do cause too much server traffic.
But another improvement would be to use differnet coulors for the bars: Won games green, lost red, t/o blue or so. and darker if the player played black... anything else?
th

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
27 Jun 04
1 edit

Originally posted by thire
I think this is more a question of technology: It's easier to make bar-charts for the rating history. lins in real jpg-graphs do cause too much server traffic.
But another improvement would be to use differnet coulors for the bars: Won game ...[text shortened]... so. and darker if the player played black... anything else?
th
...draws. Don't forget to include those arranged draws.

skeeter

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
27 Jun 04

of course 🙄 sorry about that one...
th