games waiting but cant see in any folder (incl ...

games waiting but cant see in any folder (incl ...

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jay D

London

Moves
11 Dec 05

Hey all

the weirdest thing has happened.

The London Meet tourniment has just started which I am in, however I cant seem to find the games in any of my folders.

I only realised this when I have cleared all my games in my folders and noticed that I still had 2 games waiting, and when I clicked on the "games waiting" link the games appeared.

I have checked all my folders including archive just in case I moved it, but it is no where to be seen.

any idea?????🙄

Jay

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
11 Dec 05

Originally posted by jay D
Hey all

the weirdest thing has happened.

The London Meet tourniment has just started which I am in, however I cant seem to find the games in any of my folders.

I only realised this when I have cleared all my games in my folders and noticed that I still had 2 games waiting, and when I clicked on the "games waiting" link the games appeared.

I have ...[text shortened]... luding archive just in case I moved it, but it is no where to be seen.

any idea?????🙄

Jay
There is another played here called jayD without the space....and chrismo messed it up....hopefully it will be sorted soon.

Jay D

London

Moves
11 Dec 05

huh, ok cool, but i cant actually make the moves...cant believe someone nicked my name, knew I shouldne have put a space in..

cheers mate might pm C

Sais

Berks.

Moves
11 Dec 05

He got here over a year before you, so it'd have been taken by then.

The tournament page certainly looks a little odd at the moment.