Game not updating

Game not updating

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JR

Northallerton Yorksh

Moves
21 Feb 10

My current game is not updating the moves and showing legal moves as illegal (pink). I fhave re-booted and refreshed but still stuck.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
21 Feb 10

Originally posted by John Richards
My current game is not updating the moves and showing legal moves as illegal (pink). I fhave re-booted and refreshed but still stuck.
send feedback (link at bottom of each page)

clearing the cache has often helped at unusual occurences.

Australia

Moves
22 Feb 10

Originally posted by John Richards
If you're trying to make a legal move and the system shows it as an illegal move, is it possible that the move is in fact illegal?

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
22 Feb 10

Read Help : moves, and give us more information, what move are you trying to make in Game 6957703?

c

Moves
08 Mar 10

Not updating opponents moves. Have to check " My Games" to see if opponet has moved. In past 2-3 months site has developed multiple glitches including not providing green trace on board of opponents move.

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
09 Mar 10

From a long-ago thread:

Originally posted by orangutan
Have you tried making sure that your browser always requests up-to-date pages?
I.E : tools->internet options->general tab->settings for temp. internet files. Make sure the "every visit" option is selected.

YES, that works. Thank you....thank you. Come here you big monkey...kiss...kiss...kiss.

Moves
09 Mar 10

Originally posted by zozozozo
Read Help : moves, and give us more information, what move are you trying to make in Game 6957703?
easy win for black, right?

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
10 Mar 10

Originally posted by trev33
easy win for black, right?
Looks very plausible yes.