for the clan leader

for the clan leader

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
11 Nov 03

Originally posted by Rhymester
Nice try Russ but unfortunately, at least for me, that is all very interesting but really useless in the context of organising clan games. What we really need to know is how many CLAN games is each of our members involved in. 🙂 What we really need is the ability for players to set their maximum number of clan games separately to their normal games. Or, if ...[text shortened]... o have a figure for the number of pending games player is potentially going to be included in?
Yes, I thought as much. I did not have much time to dedicate to it (I really just spent a couple of hours this morning) - and to produce all the stats you need requires quite a few queries. It is not terribly difficult, so once I have finished a few other things I will return to it.

-Russ

and RedHotTed

Red Hot Rebel Clan

Moves
11 Nov 03

Originally posted by Russ
Yes, I thought as much. I did not have much time to dedicate to it (I really just spent a couple of hours this morning) - and to produce all the stats you need requires quite a few queries. It is not terribly difficult, so once I have finished a few other things I will return to it.

-Russ
Thanks Russ 🙂

White Hats Rule!

over here!

Moves
11 Nov 03

-Russ
always the best!

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
12 Nov 03

It's a start at least, thanks Russ.

Can we use this thread to then start formalizing what we'd like to see?

P

Moves
12 Nov 03

I know it is not what everyone really wanted, but I did a quick bit of work this morning for clan leaders. A new option on the button bar will take you to a page showing everyone’s overall game commitments.

-Russ
Is ther any chance this could be opened as a window. That way we can match up ratings a lot easier.

White Hats Rule!

over here!

Moves
12 Nov 03

Originally posted by Crowley
It's a start at least, thanks Russ.

Can we use this thread to then start formalizing what we'd like to see?
yes, i have a ton of ideas that would make clan management more fun and easy.. and WAYYY less time consuming

that is except for the developers!