finding players of exactly the same rating ....

finding players of exactly the same rating ....

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
28 Oct 05

i like to be able to access the page of the player tables which includes me ... then challenge some of those players to a game ... when i am inside the highest 400 rated players this is very easy ... but when i am outside the top 400 players on site this becomes laborious.

how can i always access my player tables page????

if this is not possible then i will start a similar thread in the "site ideas" forum.

C
Oro!

Fear The Cow

Moves
28 Oct 05
1 edit

Originally posted by flexmore
i like to be able to access the page of the player tables which includes me ... then challenge some of those players to a game ... when i am inside the highest 400 rated players this is very easy ... but when i am outside the top 400 players on site this becomes laborious.

[b]how can i always access my player tables page????

if this is not possible then i will start a similar thread in the "site ideas" forum.[/b]
there is a "view my relative position" link

NS
blunderer of pawns

Rhode (not an)Island

Moves
28 Oct 05

Originally posted by Chakan
there is a "view my relative position" link
Yes, pretty conspicuously placed, actually. Very hard to miss, right above your name.

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
28 Oct 05

Originally posted by Natural Science
Yes, pretty conspicuously placed, actually. Very hard to miss, right above your name.
hey!!!!!!!

there is tooo!!!!!

was russ very VERY fast at puitting this in for me .... or was i off with the fairies?

C
Oro!

Fear The Cow

Moves
28 Oct 05
1 edit

Originally posted by flexmore
hey!!!!!!!

there is tooo!!!!!

was russ very VERY fast at puitting this in for me .... or was i off with the fairies?
poor fairies

and you only been on the site for 2 years 🙂