Everything is very large?

Everything is very large?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Married

Canada

Moves
09 Dec 10
1 edit

I have changed my board settings to below normal and the whole web page is very large, and my font size is normal.

Hopefully soneone can help, thanks

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
09 Dec 10

Originally posted by Trek1st
I have changed my board settings to below normal and the whole web page is very large, and my font size is normal.

Im not sure if this is what "font size" refers to but you can make a webpage bigger or smaller by holding down Control and scrolling with the scroll wheel.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
12 Dec 10

Originally posted by Trek1st

poor alice just had to go with it until the muishrooms wore off. sorry i can't be more help.

Moves
13 Dec 10

Originally posted by zozozozo
Im not sure if this is what "font size" refers to but you can make a webpage bigger or smaller by holding down Control and scrolling with the scroll wheel.
Funny. I just tried that, and it didn't work. Maybe it only works on a Mac? ๐Ÿ™„

Richard

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
13 Dec 10

Works fine on my Gateway, make sure the page is active by clicking on it.

z
Thread Killing Chimp

Moves
14 Dec 10

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
Funny. I just tried that, and it didn't work. Maybe it only works on a Mac? ๐Ÿ™„

Richard
I have Windows XP.

Moves
14 Dec 10

Originally posted by zozozozo
I have Windows XP.
Gosh, how surprising. And everybody uses the latest Internet Exploiter, right? With the added downloadable bells and whistles, and all bling-bling options turned on?

Richard

z
Thread Killing Chimp

Moves
14 Dec 10

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
Gosh, how surprising. And everybody uses the latest Internet Exploiter, right? With the added downloadable bells and whistles, and all bling-bling options turned on?

Richard
No I use Mozilla Firefox, with just a few bells turned on, no whistles๐Ÿ™‚