Email entire archive at once

Email entire archive at once

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
07 Jun 03

Is this possible? If not could it be made so. I would like to delete my games from the server, eventually this will be a lot of space. What do you guys think?
Jeoin(Knights of the Square Table)

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
07 Jun 03

Originally posted by Jeoin
Is this possible? If not could it be made so. I would like to delete my games from the server, eventually this will be a lot of space. What do you guys think?
Jeoin(Knights of the Square Table)
I think all no game is ever deleted, but you can hide games (="delete&quot😉.
It would be nice to have some of thses features: download all or are selected number of (my/other one's) games in good pgn-format...
th

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
07 Jun 03

The My Games page is having a serious revamp soon, including the option to 'delete' games (really, just hiding them), and numerous ways of arranging them, including custom folders (but don't hold me to that, its just an idea).

So hold tight, I will get there soon. 🙂

-Russ

L

Amsterdam

Moves
08 Jun 03

Originally posted by Russ
The My Games page is having a serious revamp soon, including the option to 'delete' games (really, just hiding them), and numerous ways of arranging them, including custom folders (but don't hold me to that, its just an idea).

So hold tight, I will get there soon. 🙂

-Russ
Great idea with the folders, this way it would be much easier to find the game that you want to look in to!

Olav

Moves
08 Jun 03

those are all great ideas... It would be nice to be able to set a priority to the order that games refresh. This would allow me to set my buddies to pop up as they move.
This is a great site and you guys are doing awesome. Jeoin..